For online concerts and/or livestreamed events on social media and other online platforms, you may need to obtain a music license. Simply contact SOCAN at, and they’ll make sure you have the right licenses for a successful show!

Due to high volume of emails, responses to your query may be delayed.

Learn more about online concerts and licenses.

for your interest in Entandem!

We’ll be in touch soon!

We're excited to share Entandem with you.

Entandem is your single resource for RE:SOUND and SOCAN music licenses. With Entandem’s user-friendly online portal, you will be able to complete your required music licenses, ensuring that the creators, performers, publishers and owners of the music are compensated for their hard work.

Be sure to review our FAQ to learn more about Entandem and the transition from RE:SOUND/ SOCAN to Entandem.